April 15, 2011

Khloe Kardashian's Shoe Closet Is the Bizness

Khloe Kardashian for Elle

Khloe Kardashian gives Elle.com a peek inside of her shoe closet that has to be worth a couple million dollars. She tells them:





"I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!”













So Khlo, this is how you spend those fat checks that you work (insert exaggeration voice here) so hard to get? Where is Ryan Seacrest?....I need me a show, boo.

You can see more of her breathtaking shoes on Elle.com.

Follow Me On Twitter here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops