March 22, 2011

Shop The Look: My Chained Sunglasses

I get so many compliments on my glasses I have on in this picture:



I bought them at a boutique in Atlanta when I was there a few weeks ago. I love these shades, but if you know me well, you know that I am a shades type of girl. I can't leave my house without my shades in my purse. Anyway, so many people have asked about these and one guy on the street asked to buy them from me. LOL.

Being the nice person I am, I decided to search the web for these glasses so I can tell my readers (who are interested) where they can find a pair of these shades.

I found sunglasswarehouse.com and they have tons of cute and unique shades....even a pair that looks a lot like mine.

Just a few pairs they have:







Their retro style, rockstar style, celebrity style and oversized sunglasses are not priced over $20. Check out Sunglass Warehouse and let me know what cute shades you find!


P.S: You can thank me later :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops